close
be good friend of people.
要當人的好朋友
people usually count too much, just as i do.
人們常常算計太多,像我這樣
i want to say sorry to those who was neglected by me.
我該向那些我沒有好好珍惜的朋友說聲抱歉
you deserve more concern from me.
你們值得我更多的關心
from now on, anyone who know me and trust me,
從今天開始,任何認識我及相信我的人
please remember, regardless who you are,
請不要忘記,不管你是哪一位
you can call me whenever you want,
你可以隨時打電話給我
and talk to me whenever you are in need.
在你願意的時候隨時和我聊一聊
please do so, or i shall be angry at you.
請這麼做,不然我會生氣
because you do not trust me as a friend,
因為您沒有像一位朋友那樣相信我
and you treat yourself meanly when you need a friend.
而且您在需要一個朋友的時候,對自己很不好
please don't do so. let me do something for you.
請不要一個人忍受,如果我可以為你做些什麼
because you deserve it.
您值得的
and, if my consideration means something for you,
而且,如果我的關心對你有意義
i shall be very glad also.
我也會很高興
so, please do not forget me when you are in difficulty.
所以,在您的難關之中,請不要忘記我
and you may not worry about disrupting me.
並且請不用怕打擾到我
if i am busy doing something, i will surely tell you the truth,
如果我因什麼事無法分心或分心,我會告訴你實情
and call you back or make an appointment when i am free.
並找合適的時候打給你或另外約時間
i want to do this, because in this world, i am not the only one to suffer.
我希望做這件事,因為世界上不只我活得不好,
and no one should.
沒有人應該這麼忍受
if i can avoid anyone from sorrow, i shall be very glad.
如果我能幫助誰減少一些苦惱,我會很高興
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    北海小英雄 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()